This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:07 p.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department responded to a call on the 5000 block of Glacier Highway where a 44-year-old man reported a 68-year-old man threatened him with a knife.
• At 7:47 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested 39-year-old Daniel Anthony Moreno for assault, disorderly conduct, resisting and violating conditions of release. Moreno was transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a car crash on the 8500 block of Valley Boulevard where a 17-year-old girl driving a 2001 Plymouth stuck a 2013 Ford Focus driven by a 34-year-old man. The Ford left the area and the driver, Matthew J. Heckler, was subsequently cited for leaving the scene of an accident.
• At 9:45 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a call on the 8100 block of Egan Drive where a 61-year-old man driving a Subaru stuck a light pole causing $1,500 in damage.
Driving under the influence
• At 12:08 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested 41-year-old David Justin Miller on the 8800 block of Egan Drive for driving under the influence. Miller was transported to LCCC.
• At 10:39 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested 36-year-old Jay Tomlinson Jr on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road for driving under the influence. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 2:22 a.m. Saturday, JPD cited and released 30-year-old Spencer Dillion Miller for driving while intoxicated on the 400 block of Egan Drive.
• At 2:53 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 24-year-old David Puaka Sootaga Hau for resisting and interfering and disorderly conduct. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:37 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a call on the 100 block of Saviko Road where a 35-year-old man reported some siphoning gas from his car.
• At 12:59 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 35-year-old Reyna Marie Regalado, 32-year-old Marie Ann Joseph and 33-year-old Mona Lavern Kookesh for unlawful occupancy and violating conditions of release on the 8400 block of Nugget Drive. All three were taken to LCCC.