This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:26 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of an assault in the 800 block of Dixon Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:37 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Bethany Kunkle, 32, charging her with two counts of disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Kunkle was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $250 bail.
• At 8:11 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of an unattended death in the 4200 block of Mendenhall Boulevard. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 10:21 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of impaired driving in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. No arrests were made.
• At 1:36 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of two DeWalt cordless drills from Sears.
• At 5:54 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report from a 54-year-old male that someone had entered his unlocked vehicle in the 8400 block of Steep Place. Nothing was taken from the vehicle and no arrests were made.