This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:20 p.m. Wednesday, The Juneau Police Department arrested Fenton Jacobs, 38, for disorderly conduct, assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and harassment after a fight in the 700 block of Willoughby Avenue. Jacobs was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:39 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of a violation of a protective order in the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
• At 10:09 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested a 29-year-old man in the Juneau area for violating a protective order. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:29 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 5:41 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Louise Mitchell, 56, for driving under the influence. Mitchell was taken to LCCC and held on $500 bail.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:02 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle crash in the 7300 block of Douglas Highway. A Toyota Prius failed to yield to a Dodge Ram, resulting in an estimated $9,000 in damage to the Toyota. The Dodge sustained an estimated $1,500 in damage. Alcohol was not a factor.
• At 4 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report from a woman, 57, that her vehicle was damaged while being parked in the Marine Parking Garage in the 200 block of Marine Way.
• At 7:08 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the report of a man, 34, who reported a hit and run in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway which caused at least an estimated $5,000 of damage to his vehicle.
• At 2:51 p.m. Wednesday, JPD cited and released John Langreder, 24, in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway for shoplifting from Sportsman’s Warehouse. JPD also arrested Stephanie Fintoski, 28, on an outstanding $50 JPD warrant, charging failure to appear for arraignment. The original charge was assault. Fintoski was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:07 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Patrick Kane Jr., 39, in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway for larceny after Kane shoplifted an estimated $451 worth of items from Sportsman’s Warehouse.
• At 12:29 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report from a woman, 29, who reported the theft of a light bar from her vehicle in the 1200 block of Harbor Way. The light bar is valued at an estimated $500.
• At 2:27 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded from the report of a man, 35, who reported the theft of a license plate in the Juneau area.
• At 9:25 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the reported theft of fuel from a vehicle in the 4000 block of Delta Drive. Investigation continues.
• At 9:17 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Francine Brown, 31, for criminal trespass and resisting arrest in the 200 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was a factor. Brown was taken to LCCC where she was released on her own recognizance.
• At 10:32 p.m. Wednesday, JPD cited and released Rochelle M. Wood, 31, for criminal trespass in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.