This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:46 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a violation of a domestic violence protective order in the Juneau area.
• At 12:21 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report from a 45-year-old man in the 100 block of Franklin Street that his business received a counterfeit $100 bill.
Failure to stop
• At 3:46 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a traffic complaint in the 100 block of Main Street; Shannon Kaye, 23, reportedly failed to stop at the direction of an officer and drove without a valid license. Charges were to be forwarded.
• At 10:15 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited River Parrish, 20, for shoplifting in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 4:23 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a theft from a residence in the 9400 block of LaPerouse Avenue.
• At 5:23 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report from a 39-year-old woman in the 2800 block of Postal Way regarding a theft from her residence.
• At 9:43 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report from a 63-year-old man in the 1200 block of Glacier Avenue that break room items were stolen from a construction trailer.
• At 1:45 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report from a 32-year-old woman in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway that her tires were slashed.