This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:55 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to an assault report on Egan Drive and arrested Jacob Cropley III, 55, for reportedly assaulting a 53-year-old man in the transit center; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center on $1,000 bail.
• At 7:22 p.m. Sunday, JPD received a report from a 20-year-old woman in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive that she had been assaulted by a 48-year-old man; alcohol reportedly was involved.
• At 3:38 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report of child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 4:42 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic disturbance in the Juneau area.
• At 6:57 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of two women engaged in mutual combat in the Juneau area.
• At 10:47 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of an assault in the Juneau area.
• At 11:11 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested a 23-year-old man in the Juneau area for assault domestic violence and DUI; he was taken to LCCC.
Fire and medical
• On Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to nine EMS calls and three medical transports in the area throughout the day.
• At 6:14 a.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a cooking fire on West Willoughby Avenue that was contained; the power was secured and the cause was investigated.
• At 10:35 a.m. Monday, firefighters were dispatched to an active fire alarm on Channel Drive that had been triggered by a malfunction in the system.
• At 11:52 a.m. Monday, firefighters responded to a fire alarm on Distin Avenue triggered by a malicious pull.
• At 4:47 p.m. Monday, firefighters responded to a smoke complaint on Rosedale Street; units found a small unattended fire and reminded the property owner to not leave the fire unattended.
• At 9:49 p.m. Monday, firefighters responded to a report of a possible vehicle fire on Egan Drive, but did not locate the vehicle.
• At 6:08 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of a tip jar from a coffee stand in the 300 block of Franklin Street.
• At 8:10 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report by a 69-year-old woman in the 300 block of Distin Avenue regarding the theft of a silver diamond solitaire ring valued at $4,500.
• At 7:53 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Rafael Llamas Flores, 52, and Katherine Susan Milton, 47, in the 3600 block of Amalga Street for criminal trespass.
• At 2 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 1600 block of Renninger Street; investigation continues.
• At 4:16 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a reported vehicle rifling on Seventh Street.
• At 3:55 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of a vehicle theft and theft of items from a car in the 3000 block of Dimond Park Loop.
• At 1:20 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Clinton Kearney, 45, in the 100 block of Franklin Street for an outstanding warrant; he was taken to LCCC.