• At 12:33 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway and 30-year-old Jonathan Williams James was arrested for third- and fourth-degree assault and first-degree failure to register as a sex offender. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held without bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:48 p.m. Thursday, confidential death investigation in the 9100 block of Riverwood Drive. Foul play is not suspected.
• At 9:17 p.m. Thursday, JPD assisted another agency with a domestic dispute.
• At 10:21 a.m. Friday, a 39-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 36-year-old man in a domestic violence related incident.
• At 1:13 p.m. Saturday, a 39-year-old man was arrested on two counts of domestic violence. He was taken to LCCC without bail.
• At 4:27 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested a 28-year-old man for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to LCCC and held without bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 8:50 a.m. Friday, JPD received a complaint of an impaired driver in the 8900 block of Haffner Court.
Fire and medical
• On Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 10 EMS calls, one transport call to take a patient and flight team from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport, a call to assist the Juneau Police Department in recovering a body discovered in the Mendenhall Wetlands by two hunters, a call to confirm a death on Riverwood Drive and a call that was cancelled en route to Salmon Creek Lane.
• On Thursday, CCFR responded to five EMS calls, two transport calls, a fire alarm at a building on Egan Drive that ended up being an accidental activation, a report of dark smoke coming from the top of a building on 4th Street that appeared to be a boiler issue and another false fire alarm on Eighth Street that was caused by construction dust.
• On Friday, CCFR responded to four EMS calls, a transport call and cooking fire that was extinguished on Ka See An Drive.
• On Saturday, CCFR responded to nine EMS calls and two transport calls.
• On Sunday, CCFR responded to 12 EMS calls, two transport calls and a fire alarm on Mendenhall Loop Road that was sounded by burnt food.
• At 1:10 p.m. Thursday, investigation continues into a report of fraud in the Juneau area. Domestic.
• At 10:10 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a reported forgery in the 800 block of Glacier Avenue. Investigation continues.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 7:51 a.m. Sunday, 20-year-old Davlyn Sarabia was cited and released for minor consuming.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:53 p.m. Thursday, investigation continues into a report of a hit-and-run by a grey Toyota Rav-4 in the 500 block of Franklin Street.
• At 11:02 p.m. Saturday, a 19-year-old man reported some men knocked on his door in the 5600 block of Thane Road, and when he opened the door, they barged in and assaulted him. The men demanded marijuana, and when he said he did not have any, the men took his sound bar and sub woofer. Investigation continues. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:04 p.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of a robbery in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway. A 25-year-old man reported being punched and kicked while waiting for a city bus. He said he was knocked down to the ground by two individuals who then took his wallet and fled the area. Investigation continues.
• At 2:45 p.m. Saturday, confidential investigation into a report of a sexual assault.
• At 11:50 a.m. Thursday, a 46-year-old man reported the theft of a camera and cell phone valued at $470 in the 700 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 12:43 p.m. Thursday, investigation continues into a report of shoplifting in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 7:08 p.m. Thursday, a caller reported a theft in the 8100 block of Threadneedle Street but later changed the report to a civil matter.
• At 9:33 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a theft in the 5200 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:01 p.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of the theft of $100 from a business in the 11100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:50 p.m. Saturday, investigation continues into a report of theft of food items in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:38 a.m. Sunday, investigation continues into a report of a theft from Suite 907 in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:19 a.m. Sunday, a 46-year-old man reported his $600 bicycle was stolen from his porch in the 5900 block of North Street. He later recontacted JPD and said he found it.
• At 10:55 a.m. Sunday, JPD received a report of a theft of a generator from a vehicle in the 1400 block of Harbor Way. Investigation continues.
• At 11:31 a.m. Sunday, a 40-year-old man reported his car was broken into over the weekend on Blueberry Hills Road, and his $500 iPad was stolen.
• At 8:42 p.m. Thursday, 48-year-old Steven M. Kuehnel was arrested in the 8600 block of Teal Street for criminal trespass, and he was also served with two outstanding Alaska State Trooper warrants for a parole violation and witness tampering. He was taken to LCCC without bail.
• At 10:25 p.m. Saturday, a local tug boat owner reported an ongoing issue with people trespassing on his boat at night in the 2800 block of Jackson Road. He contacted 50-year-old Darrin Hess and 30-year-old Reyna Regalado on his boat. Both were placed under citizen’s arrest for criminal trespass. They were cited and released.
• At 2:59 p.m. Thursday, a 54-year-old man reported vandalism to two commuter airplane in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive. The damage is suspected to have occurred on two separate days. The total damage is estimated at $6,647.37.
• At 3:28 p.m. Thursday, investigation continues into a report of vandalism and criminal mischief in the 2200 block of Great Western Street. Domestic.
• At 1:16 a.m. Friday, investigation continues into a report of a vandalism at a business in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
Vehicle in ditch
• At 7:30 a.m. Sunday, a vehicle was found in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway under suspicious circumstances. The vehicle was impounded for safekeeping. Investigation continues.
• At 10:05 a.m. Sunday, 21-year-old Dylan James Eason was arrested in the 16700 block of Glacier Highway on an outstanding $20,000 warrant, and he was taken to LCCC. A 22-year-old man, James Manuel Mota, was also arrested on two outstanding warrants and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.