This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:47 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance in the 200 block of Fourth Street and remanded Vanessa Pazar, 34, for a probation violation.
• At 12:16 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a disturbance and welfare check request in the 1600 block of Anka Street that turned into a criminal mischief investigation.
• At 11:32 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a fight involving four people in the 200 block of Front Street; one man reportedly sustained minor injuries and investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• On Friday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to six EMS calls and two medical transports in the area throughout the day. At 7:18 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to smoke in the area of Thunder Mountain Road, but found no sign of smoke or fire.
• On Saturday, CCFR responded to 12 EMS calls. At 12:01 p.m., firefighters responded to the smell of fuel on Calhoun Avenue and found fuel leaching out of the ground; the property owner was contacted and booms were put in place. At 6:46 p.m., firefighters responded to an active fire alarm on Riverside Drive that was triggered by kids hitting the alarm; units help reset the alarm.
• On Sunday, CCFR responded to 12 EMS calls and four medical transports. At 7:08 a.m., firefighters responded to a vehicle collision on Third Street, provided basic life support to a woman and took her to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
Hit and run
• At 3:07 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a hit and run collision on Marine Way.
• On Sunday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers in Juneau issued Britina Lyons, 33, of Petersburg, a citation for participating in the 2017 salmon fishery without a 2017 commercial crewmembers license in her possession. Lyons was fined $260.
• At 7:13 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of a missing woman in the Juneau area; alcohol reportedly was involved and she was located.
• At 1 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a reported road rage incident in the 8100 block of Egan Drive that resulted in an assault.
• At 5:12 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 200 block of Marine Way; three bottles of perfume valued at $36 were stolen.
• At 2:58 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Robert Leuband, 47, in the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive for criminal mischief, assault on a peace officer, harassment and resisting arrest. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held without bail.
• At 2:01 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a theft report on Shaune Drive and cited Shane Brown, 32, for larceny.
• At 4:16 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a trespassing report in the 1500 block of Glacier Highway and arrested Casey Muir, 31, for criminal trespass. She also was charged with violating conditions of release and taken to LCCC.
• At 3 p.m. Friday, Alaska State Troopers contacted Aleasha Hayward, 30, for an outstanding arrest warrant. Hayward was placed under arrest and taken to LCCC with bail set at $10,000.