This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:55 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to an assault in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 8:17 p.m. Sunday, JPD officers arrested Bobby Wienecke, 44, for assault and disorderly conduct on Egan Drive. Wienecke was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center where he was held on a $1,000 bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:57 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report of assault in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive where Christopher Houston, 25, was later arrested. He was taken to LCCC and held on a $1,000 bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:30 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to criminal mischief in the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue and later arrested Brittany Arey, 21. She was taken to LCCC where she was held without bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:04 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute call in the Juneau area that resulted in an arrest.
• At 6:24 p.m. Sunday, JPD officers arrested a 25-year-old woman for assault during a domestic dispute near the 9300 block of Glacier Highway. She was taken to LCCC and held without bail.
• At 10:53 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute in the Juneau area and later arrested a 52-year-old man for domestic violence. He was taken to LCCC and held on a $1,000 bail.
Driving under the influence
• At 3:20 p.m. Sunday, Alaska State Troopers stopped a red 2002 Ford Pickup for a moving violation on Egan Drive near Channel Drive. Anthony Mutchie, 31, was later arrested for driving under the influence and taken to LCCC. He was later released on his recognizance.
Fire and medical
• On Sunday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to six EMS calls and were dispatched for one fire alarm at a building structure. While en route, personnel were advised the fire was extinguished. Units returned to service.
Motor vehicle incidents
• At 3:15 p.m. Sunday, a 17-year-old girl was cited for driving without a valid license and careless driving after driving into a ditch near the 2700 block of Sherwood Lane.
• At 12:31 p.m. Sunday, JPD officers arrested Michael Starr, 25, based on two outstanding parole warrants and additionally charged him with criminal mischief for damaging property near the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:41 p.m. Sunday, a 58-year-old woman reported her laser light projector was stolen from her yard sometime during the night near the 300 block of Third Street.
• At 12:07 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report of trespassing at the Juneau Hotel in the 1200 block of Ninth Street. Alan Lee, 30, was placed under citizen’s arrest after allegedly returning to the hotel after being served a written criminal trespass notice.
• At 7:12 a.m. Monday, a 26-year-old man reported his 2013 Subaru Impreza was vandalized with a rock thrown in the back window near the 9300 block of Rivercourt Way.
• At 1:30 p.m. Sunday, AST assisted JPD on a disturbance call on Glacier Highway. Troopers contacted Jessica Worthington, 36, and discovered she had an arrest warrant for violating conditions of release. She was arrested and taken to LCCC where she was held on a $25,000 bail.