This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:19 p.m. Monday, Juneau Police Department responded to a reported burglary in the 400 block of Franklin Street; investigation continues.
• At 4:52 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report by a 50-year-old woman in the 3000 block of Mountainwood Circle that her residence was burglarized.
• At 9:26 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of the burglary of a business on Egan Drive; investigation continues.
• At 10:56 a.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report regarding a break-in of a storage unit in the 5400 block of Shaune Drive; investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• On Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to five EMS calls and one medical transport in the area throughout the day. At 4:06 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a fire alarm on Whittier Street that had been triggered by dust.
• At 11:11 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the theft of merchandise from Foodland; investigation continues.
• At 2:25 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of a bicycle from the 200 block of Marine Way; investigation continues.
• At 5:47 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a theft report in the 3600 block of Amalga Street.
• At 4:35 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a trespassing report in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road; investigation continues.
• At 11:53 a.m., JPD responded to a report of vandalism in the valley area, with alcohol involved. Investigation continues.
• At 5:03 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report from a 31-year-old man in the 4200 block of Taku Boulevard that his vehicle had been rifled through and a knife was taken.