This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance in the 3500 block of Mendenhall Loop Road; officers cited Clinton Kearney, 45, for criminal trespass. They also arrested Christopher J. Davidson, 43, for criminal trespass and resisting arrest, and took him to Lemon Creek Correctional Center with a $500 bail.
• At 1:58 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle crash in the 23000 block of Glacier Highway and arrested Kristina Shockley, 32, for driving under the influence after she reportedly blew a .285 blood alcohol content; she was taken to LCCC.
Fire and medical
• On Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 12 EMS calls and three medical transports in the area throughout the day. At 7:21 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to a stove pipe that was overheating on Glacierwood Drive; no heat or smoke was found outside the pipe. At 11:19 a.m., they responded to an active fire alarm on Glacier Highway that had been triggered by burnt food. At 8:07 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a structure fire on Glacier Highway; on arrival, a contained burn was found and the owner was asked to extinguish the fire. At 10:55 p.m., they responded to a smoke complaint on Glacierwood Drive; they found an unattended open burn containing prohibited items and extinguished the fire.
• At 11:04 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a sex crime in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 2:48 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a theft report in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 4:35 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of the theft of a boat in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 12:26 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a stolen Ibanez guitar worth an estimated $450 in the 100 block of Franklin Street; investigation continues.
• At 10:32 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of parts being stolen off a vehicle in the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive; investigation continues.
• At 12:13 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report by a 31-year-old woman in the 1100 block of Timberline Court regarding an attempted break-in of her home, including a damaged door.
• At 11:47 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report that stereos had been stolen from two vehicles in the 8500 block of Airport Boulevard.