This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:28 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a disturbance in the 1300 block of Glacier Highway and arrested Travis Richards, 25, on two counts of assault; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:20 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute in the Juneau area and arrested a man for domestic violence assault; he was taken to LCCC and held without bail.
Fire and medical
• On Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 13 EMS calls and nine medical transports in the area throughout the day.
Hit and run
• At 7:58 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report from a 68-year-old woman in the 200 block of Marine Way that her parked vehicle was struck by another vehicle.
Motor vehicle collision
• At 7:32 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a two-vehicle collision in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road that caused disabling damage to a car and minor injuries.
• At 12:29 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of a wallet from a residence in the 1800 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 4:38 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the theft from a residence on Second Street.
• At 8:50 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a trespassing report in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and cited Christopher Jim, 37, for criminal trespass.
• At 7:23 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of vandalism in the 300 block of Egan Drive.