This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:40 p.m. on Sunday, a car was impounded due to being abandoned in the way of traffic on the 8100 block of Egan Drive.
• At 11:27 p.m. on Sunday, a vehicle was impounded due to being a traffic hazard in the snow on Vanderbilt Hill Road.
• At 12:48 a.m. on Monday, a 54-year-old man reported being assaulted by another subject.
• At 2:04 p.m. on Sunday, 34-year-old Inskeep Melton was arrested for harassment, disorderly conduct, and misconduct involving weapons.
• At 11:24 p.m. on Sunday, 33-year-old Robert Hughes was arrested for criminal trespass on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:23 p.m. on Sunday, a vehicle driven by a 31-year-old woman slid off the road and struck a light pole on the 7100 block of Egan Drive.
• At 3:57 p.m. on Sunday, 27-year-old Jamesia Alice Goode was cited and released for theft and false reporting on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.