This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:13 p.m. on Monday, 33-year-old Gordon Joseph Guanzon Jr. was arrested for burglary, interfering, and criminal mischief on the 200 block of Second Street and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:26 p.m. on Sunday, 46-year-old Eddy Renee Rodriguez was arrested for violating conditions of release and resisting arrest on the 8800 block of Egan Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 9:55 p.m. on Sunday, 34-year-old Jeffrey Charles Garrison was arrested for violating conditions of release and resisting arrest on the 300 block of Whittier Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 6:39 p.m. on Sunday, a 26-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence-criminal mischief and taken to LCCC.
• At 8:45 p.m. on Sunday, a 35-year-old woman reported a man was harassing her over social media.
• At 2:07 p.m. on Sunday, a 31-year-old man reported trespassing at a business on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.