This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:37 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Peter Paquette, 44, in the 100 block of Marine Way for assault. Alcohol was a factor. Paquette was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:27 a.m. Sunday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation in the 1900 block of Allen Court into the report of an assault. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 2:35 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Oleksandr Kryvoruchko, 31, in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway for fourth-degree assault of a police officer, second-degree escape and resisting/interfering with an arrest.
• At 5:08 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 4000 block of Spruce Lane to investigate the report of a 40-year-old woman who reported someone entered her mobile home and stole an unknown amount of items.
• At 1:56 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Christopher Stansell in the area of Haloff Way for driving while intoxicated and for an outstanding warrant. Stansell was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:17 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 52-year-old man who reported a wallet was stolen and a card from the wallet was fraudulently used.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:41 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 16100 block of Pt. Lena Loop Road to investigate a crash between a 2004 Subaru Forester (driven by an 83-year-old man) and a 2009 Toyota Tacoma (driven by a 23-year-old man). The 83-year-old man was cited for failing to exercise due care, and both vehicles were privately towed from the scene. JPD Public Safety Manager Erann Kalwara identified the man as Gary R. Hedges.
• At 4:58 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue to investigate the report of a 31-year-old man who reported a 44-year-old man shoplifted merchandise from a business.
• At 3:01 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a 33-year-old woman who reported a necklace was stolen from a business.
• At 7:10 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 8500 block of Forest Lane to investigate the report of a 19-year-old man who reported his vehicle was stolen but later recovered.
• At 7:38 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 300 block of Gastineau Avenue to investigate the report of a 68-year-old man who reported the theft of his black 21-speed mountain bike. The bike was later found.
• At 12:26 a.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Eddy Rodriguez, 45, in the 700 block of Franklin Street for criminal trespass. Rodriguez was also cited for having an open container. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:42 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 2500 block of Vista Drive to investigate the report of a 49-year-old man who reported his 2004 Ford 250 was vandalized. Damage was worth an estimated $250.
• At 10:59 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Behrends Avenue to investigate the report of a 19-year-old man who reported that his green 2004 Jeep Wrangler was rifled through and his blue and black Dryft backpack, fishing waders and boots were taken.
• On Sunday, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Juneau resident Mark Pincikowski, 42, for making a false statement on a license application after an investigation showed Pincikowski had claimed over 12 months of Alaska residency on his 2018 resident sport fish and hunting license when he had not actually lived in Alaska for 12 months yet. The $310 citation was issued in Juneau District Court.