This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:24 p.m. on Sunday, an abandoned 2003 Volkswagen Passat on Patti Avenue was impounded.
• At 5:15 a.m. on Monday, a 15-year-old boy was arrested for burglary, attempted burglary, theft, vehicle theft, criminal trespass, three counts of criminal mischief, reckless driving and reckless endangerment on the 1000 block of Third Street.
• At 10:24 p.m. on Sunday, 57-year-old William Lorenzo Coleman was arrested for criminal mischief and violating conditions of release on the 8600 block of Teal Street and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:57 p.m. on Sunday, a 33-year-old man was arrested for violating conditions of release and taken to LCCC. A case was also made to document promotion of contraband and misconduct involving a controlled substance.
• At 7:16 p.m. on Sunday, 40-year-old Jennifer Michelle Piper was cited and released for allowing an unauthorized driver to operate a vehicle on the 8600 block of Evergreen Park Road. The 15-year-old boy was given a citation for driving without a license.
• At 4:42 p.m. on Sunday, 54-year-old Michelle Norma Nelson was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 2:12 a.m. on Monday, 74-year-old James George Brouillette Jr. was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 300 block of Whittier Street and taken to LCCC.