This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:26 a.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of a woman, 57, who reported a theft and burglary in the 5200 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:11 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the report of a death in the 4300 block of University Drive. Investigation continues. Read more in Tuesday’s paper.
• At 10:17 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Stephanie Fintoski, 28, in the 10000 block of Glacier Highway for disorderly conduct. Fintoski was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:54 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Patricia Shields, 56, for driving while intoxicated in the 6000 block of Egan Drive.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:51 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Leon Cain, 50, for driving while intoxicated after a minor vehicle collision in the 100 block of Fourth Street. Cain’s blood-alcohol content was 0.285 percent. Cain was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and his vehicle was impounded for 72 hours.
• At 10:23 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of shoplifting in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 4:18 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the report from a man, 35, in the 9500 block of Maier Drive who reported the theft of a 9.9 kicker.
• At 9:06 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of theft of Lawless Outboard in the 2400 block of Industrial Boulevard. Investigation continues.
• At 2:05 a.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Brandon Doucet, 25, in the 300 block of Whittier Street for trespassing at a business.