This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 11:44 a.m. on Monday, an abandoned 2009 Jeep on the 7100 block of Egan Drive was impounded for being a traffic hazard.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:09 p.m. on Sunday, Juneau Police Department responded to a single vehicle crash on the 13900 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:36 a.m. on Monday, a 31-year-old man was cited for failure to exercise due care after striking another vehicle with his truck on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 9:36 a.m. on Monday, 46-year-old CedricWesley Jones was cited and released for driving with a suspended license on Short Way. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 7:32 p.m. on Sunday, JPD investigated a possible burglary on the 3300 block of Tongass Boulevard.