This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:10 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the Juneau area for a confidential investigation into reports of the possible sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 9:01 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the Juneau area to a 35-year-old man’s report that a 32-year-old woman violated conditions of a domestic violence protective order by contacting him.
• At 11:22 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the Juneau area to a 53-year-old woman’s report that there was fraudulent activity in her daughter’s name.
Motor vehicle crash damage
• At 12:20 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 4200 block of Riverside Drive to a report that a Chrysler Sebring had crashed into a yard. The driver left the area prior to JPD’s arrival. The vehicle was impounded.
• At 9:28 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard to a 57-year-old man’s report that an unknown person attempted to shoplift from a business.
• At 11:16 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Egan Drive to a report of possible theft from a vehicle.
• At 7:48 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard to a 46-year-old man’s report that a 30-year-old male trespassed at a business earlier in the day.