This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:38 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a commercial burglary in the 3100 block of Channel Drive.
• At 8:59 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested a 41-year-old man for domestic violence assault. Alcohol was involved. The same person was arrested a few hours later on Egan Drive for driving while intoxicated, refusal to submit to a chemical test and resisting arrest. He was taken to LCCC and held without bail.
• At 3:21 a.m. Friday, a 57-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC and held without bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:17 a.m. Friday, confidential investigation into a report of drug activity.
• At 2:10 a.m. Thursday, Liam Crossett, 22, was arrested for driving under the influence in the 3400 block of Douglas Highway. He blew a 0.182 percent breath alcohol content, and was taken to LCCC where he was later released on his own recognizance.
• At 4:11 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of fraud in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 11:57 a.m. Friday, a 53-year-old woman reported a counterfeit bill in the 8900 block of Glacier Highway’ investigation
• At 9:04 a.m. Friday, a woman reported receiving obscene phone calls in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 7:04 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of theft in the 200 block of Front Street; investigation continues.
• At 2:36 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of criminal trespassing in the 100 block of South Franklin Street.
• At 7:20 a.m. Friday, a 30-year-old woman reported two tires on her vehicle were slashed sometime during the night in the 2200 block of Trout Street.
• At 8:10 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated misconduct of weapons at Juneau International Airport.