This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:03 a.m. on Sunday, a 2006 Ford was found in a ditch on the 28000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:48 p.m. on Saturday, a 22-year-old woman reported a 23-year-old woman violated the conditions of a protective order by contacting her.
• At 7:51 p.m. on Thursday, JPD received a report that a 33-year-old man entered a 35-year-old man’s apartment without permission and damaged property.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 10:35 a.m. on Friday, 47-year-old Robert Leo Harris Jr. was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a breath alcohol level of .183 on the 400 block of Egan Drive and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 5:59 p.m. on Friday, 27-year-old Eric John Ashenfelter was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a breath alcohol level of .162 on the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road, while also being charged with a probation violation. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 8:07 p.m. on Saturday, a 21-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence- criminal mischief and resisting arrest and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was factor.
• At 9:13 p.m. on Saturday, a 37-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence- assault and taken to LCCC.
• At 12:48 p.m. on Saturday, JPD received a report of a 25-year-old man and a 27-year-old woman cutting trees on CBJ property on the 19300 block of Cohen Drive.
• At 1:24 p.m. on Saturday, a 90-year-old woman reported the theft of a wallet and cell phone on the 1500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:09 a.m. on Saturday, a 35-year-old reported the theft of belongings on the 3300 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 1 p.m. on Thursday, 23-year-old Chase Alonzo Page was cited and released for driving with a revoked license on Otter Way and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:49 p.m. on Thursday, 30-year-old Curtis Rocco Mangusso was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 800 block of Egan Drive.
• At 7:13 p.m. on Saturday, a 48-year-old woman reported her van stolen on the 800 block of F Street. The van was later recovered.
• At 3:11 a.m. on Friday, 31-year-old Ryan Anthony Williams was arrested on an outstanding JPD warrant on the 100 block of Marine Way and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.