This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:54 p.m. on Thursday, a 45-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 32-year-old man. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:03 p.m. on Saturday, a 64-year-old woman reported being assaulted by an unknown woman on the 15100 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 1:31 a.m. on Sunday, 31-year-old Willie Gillen was arrested for fear assault, disorderly conduct, and violating conditions of release and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:15 a.m. on Saturday, a 55-year-old woman reported a 35-year-old man violated a stalking protective order.
• At 11:36 p.m. on Saturday, a 44-year-old man was arrested for unlawful contact, violating conditions of release, and driving without a license and taken to LCCC.
• At 2:53 a.m. on Sunday, 21-year-old Elisa Ann Fabrello was cited and released for violating conditions of release on the 11800 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 8:33 p.m. on Thursday, a 29-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to LCCC.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 2:07 a.m. on Sunday, 23-year-old Anthony Sexton was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 900 block of Third Street and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 3:01 a.m. on Saturday, 49-year-old Calvin Ryan Weimer was cited and released for driving without a valid license on Sherwood Lane.
• At 12:01 a.m. on Friday, 55-year-old David John Grant was cited and released for violating conditions of release and reckless/intentional violation on the 8400 block of Nugget Drive.
• At 12:29 p.m. on Friday, 58-year-old Jerry Helmmar Nelson was arrested on JPD warrant and additionally charged with reckless/intentional violation and violating conditions of release on the 1600 block of Fritz Cove Road and taken to LCCC.