This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:37 a.m. on Friday, a 50-year-old woman reported damage to an ATM inside a business on the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:31 p.m. on Thursday, a 54-year-old man was arrested for violating a domestic violence protective order and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:29 a.m. on Saturday, 47-year-old woman Lisa Lana Kuhr was arrested for violating conditions of release and unlawful contact and taken to LCCC.
• At 4:19 p.m. on Friday, JPD responded to an altercation between a 31-year-old woman and a 41-year-old man.
• At 7:35 p.m. on Saturday, there was a reported of a 43-year-old man who violated his conditions of release and unlawfully contact at a 51-year-old woman.
• At 12:31 a.m. on Sunday, 45-year-old Jesus Manuel Abad was arrested for DWI, resisting and interfering with arrest, assault on a police officer and false report on the 700 block of Calhoun Avenue and taken to LCCC.
• At 3:17 a.m. on Sunday, 36-year-old Jose Manzo was arrested for DWI on the 100 block of Savikko Road and taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:08 p.m. on Friday, there was a motor vehicle collision on the 300 block of Franklin Street between a 71-year-old man and a 26-year-old man.
• At 8:34 p.m. on Thursday, 42-year-old Eugene Bourdon III was arrested for open lewdness on the 200 block of Franklin Street and taken to LCCC. At the same time, 43-year-old Jennie Mae Paul was also arrested for open lewdness as well as outstanding JPD warrants, and was taken to LCCC.
• At 11 a.m. on Friday, JPD received a report of a rented car not returned to a local business.
• At 11:10 a.m. on Friday, a 73-year-old woman reported the loss of a cellphone on the 400 block of St. Ann’s Avenue. The phone was later recovered.
• At 2:47 a.m. on Saturday, 51-year-old Richard Scott Carle was cited and released for driving without a license and violating conditions of release on Marine Way, and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 8:34 p.m. on Thursday, a 45-year-old woman reported a 50-year-old man was trespassing at a business on the 300 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 5:21 a.m. on Friday, 56-year-old Charles Frank Fawcett Jr. was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 300 block of Whittier Street.
• At 3:47 a.m. on Saturday, 35-year-old Jared Paul Fortin was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 12:29 p.m. on Saturday, 68-year-old Michael Earl Mann was arrested for criminal trespass and resisting arrest on the 9100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 11:19 p.m. on Thursday, a 50-year-old woman reported her car was vandalized on the 100 block of Main Street.
• At 5:22 p.m. on Friday, a 59-year-old woman reported a man broke a security camera on the 2100 block of Crow Hill Road.
• At 5:53 p.m. on Friday, a 28-year-old man reported a 21-year-old man had damaged a door on the 2100 block of Lawson Creek Road.
• At 11:24 p.m. on Saturday, 19-year-old Christopher A. Lee Lape San Nicolas was arrested for criminal mischief on the 15100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.