This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:40 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report that a 56-year-old male had been assaulted. Investigation continues.
• At 3:27 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Franklin Street and arrested 32-year-old Francine Brown for assault and harassment. She was then taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:28 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 5000 block of Glacier Highway to investigate a report that a 45-year-old male was being assaulted by a 39-year-old male.
• At 10:04 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded at the 1400 block of Glacier Highway to a 43-year-old woman’s report that a subject gained access to her apartment and stole an unknown amount of items. JPD was unable to locate a suspect.
• At 8:24 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Leonard Duane Hill, 31, for violating conditions of a protective order. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:50 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Jason Martin-Wilson, 44, for violating conditions of release. Martin-Wilson was then taken to LCCC.
• At 11:24 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested a 47-year-old woman in the Juneau area for violating conditions of release. She was also cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle she was driving was impounded and she was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:35 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested a 42-year-old man in the Juneau area for violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:33 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a 31-year-old male who reported a theft from a business. JPD contacted Floyd Rapp, 36, and arrested him for larceny. He was then taken to LCCC.
• At 4:26 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard to respond to a 46-year-old male’s report that a 38-year-old male had trespassed at a business.
• At 8:27 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of sexual abuse of a minor.