This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 1:19 p.m. on Friday, Juneau Police Department investigated an assault on the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 1:26 p.m. on Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a 32-year-old woman acting aggressively toward other customers at a business on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 1:40 p.m. on Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a 21-year-old woman acting aggressively toward a 53-year-old woman.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 11:22 p.m. on Saturday, 27-year-old Nadja Davis Gamble was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a breath-alcohol level of .168 and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 11:48 a.m. on Saturday, a wallet was found on the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue and later returned to the owner.
• At 8:08 p.m. on Saturday, a cellphone was found on the 300 block of Whittier Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:57 a.m. on Sunday, JPD investigated a vehicle accident where damage exceeded $5,000 on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 2:31 p.m. on Friday, JPD responded to a report of a shoplifting from a local business on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:56 p.m. on Friday, a 42-year-old woman reported her bag of medication was stolen on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 3:41 p.m. on Saturday, 37-year-old Brandi Jo Yatchmenoff was arrested for larceny, criminal trespass, and on a JPD warrant on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 4:12 p.m. on Friday, 50-year-old Trina Ray Hostetler was cited and released for driving with a revoked license and violating conditions of release on the 9200 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 8:38 p.m. on Friday, 37-year-old Cesar Gonzalez was cited and released for violating conditions of release on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:42 p.m. on Friday, 37-year-old Curtis Loren Lane was cited and released for driving without a license and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:07 p.m. on Saturday, 18-year-old Curtis Anthony Stauss was cited and released for reckless driving and driving without a license on Pine Street.
• At 10:05 p.m. on Thursday, 30-year-old Michael James Trull was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on Cinema Drive and taken to LCCC.