This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:02 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department arrested a 38-year-old man in the Juneau area for two counts of third-degree domestic violence assault. The arrest stemmed from the report of an 18-year-old man who reported the 38-year-old had assaulted him.
• At 5:38 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the report of a 40-year-old woman in the Juneau area who reported being assaulted by a 55-year-old man.
• At 9:21 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested a 35-year-old man in the Juneau area on a $20,000 Juneau Alaska State Troopers warrant. Alcohol was a factor. The warrant was for failing to comply with probation conditions, and his original charge was for third-degree assault.
• At 1:12 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Denise Wiltse, 33, in the 1200 block of Ninth Street for driving while intoxicated. Her breath-alcohol content was measured at 0.175 percent. Wiltse was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and the car she was driving was impounded.
• At 3:52 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Brianna McCormick, 19, in the 9000 block of Egan Drive for driving while intoxicated. McCormick’s breath-alcohol content was measured at 0.194 percent. McCormick was taken to LCCC and the car she was driving was impounded.
• At 7:29 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Ty McMichael, 53, in the 200 block of Marine Way for driving while intoxicated. His breath-alcohol content was measured at 0.149 percent. McMichael was taken to LCCC and the car he was driving as impounded.
• At 1:13 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Kayla Marie Flores, 30, in the 1200 block of Ninth Street for driving under the influence. Her breath-alcohol content was measured at 0.165 percent. She was taken to LCCC and the car she was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:34 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 1000 block of 10th Street after a 2002 Ford Focus driven by a 32-year-old man hit a 2013 Nissan Leaf driven by a 57-year-old man. No injuries were reported. Both cars were privately towed from the scene.
• At 8:34 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 3300 block of Egan Drive after a 2003 Ford Ranger driven by a 51-year-old woman hit a traffic light pole. Capital City Fire/Rescue responded and evaluated the driver for injuries. Responders found that the driver did not need to be taken to the hospital.
• At 5:48 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 44-year-old woman who reported shoplifting at a local business. Officers are reviewing video and pursuing charges of criminal trespassing and theft.
• At 9 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 1200 block of Ninth Street and spoke with a 37-year-old woman at a local business in reference to vandalism. Investigation continues, and JPD is forwarding charges to the Municipal Attorney.
• At 10:43 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 38-year-old Joey Francis Adams and 35-year-old Ramona Lynn Peratrovich in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive. Adams and Peratrovich each had a $100 Ketchikan Alaska State Troopers warrant for fourth-degree theft. Both of them were taken to LCCC.