This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:10 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of a 36-year-old woman in the Juneau area who reported that a 35-year-old man had assaulted her. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:16 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 9400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road to investigate the report of a motor vehicle crash. A 50-year-old man was cited for careless driving and was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital for evaluation.
• At 7:16 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Egan Drive to investigate a minor crash. There were minor injuries and a driver was cited for failing to yield while turning left.
• At 8:44 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 2100 block of Lawson Creek Road to investigate the report of a 48-year-old woman who reported that her car had been hit by an unknown vehicle the previous night.
• At 8:13 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 13500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report that a charter boat had been broken into over the weekend. An unknown number of items were taken.