This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:24 p.m. on Saturday, a 55-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 17-year-old girl on Egan Drive. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 3:39 p.m. on Friday, a 27-year-old man reported a possible burglary of his residence on the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 2:06 p.m. on Saturday, a 92-year-old man reported a residential burglary on the 1000 block of Second Street.
• At 7:04 a.m. on Saturday, a 21-year-old man was arrested for unlawful contact and violating conditions of release and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 4:56 p.m. on Thursday, 58-year-old Lorenze Coleman was arrested for disorderly conduct on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 2:36 a.m. on Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a man with a gun on the 3400 block of Foster Avenue.
• At 5:40 p.m. on Saturday, 23-year-old Jacob Byron Bean was arrested for disorderly conduct and challenging to fight on the 100 block of Front Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 6:03 a.m. on Friday, a 30-year-old man reported a 38-year-old woman vandalized his vehicle and left the area.
• At 11:26 a.m. on Friday, JPD recovered a rifle optic on the 500 block of Franklin Street and stored it for safekeeping.
• At 8:52 p.m. on Thursday, 27-year-old Vivian Jesse Wright was arrested for assault on a police office, resisting arrest and harassment on the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 12:12 p.m. on Saturday, a 35-year-old man was arrested for violating a stalking protective order and violating conditions of release and taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:36 p.m. on Friday, a 44-year-old woman reported her car was struck while parked by a gray truck and damaged on the 700 block of Ninth Street.
• At 7:25 p.m. on Saturday, a 48-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck while parked on the 1100 block of Second Street resulting in damage.
• At 4:47 a.m. on Sunday, JPD officers responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident arrested 18-year-old Cody Michael Requa for driving while intoxicated with a breath-alcohol content of .128 on the 12300 block of Glacier Highway. Requa was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 7:04 p.m. on Thursday, a 48-year-old woman reported a man forcibly stole cash and jewelry from her on the 3600 block of Amalga Street.
• At 2:23 p.m. on Thursday, a 44-year-old man reported the theft of his belongings on the 8400 block of Old Dairy Road.
• At 11:34 a.m. on Sunday, a 32-year-old man reported his vehicle was rifled and several items were taken on the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 1:49 p.m. on Thursday, 29-year-old Michael James Trull was cited and released for driving while license revoked and violating conditions of release on Cinema Drive.
• At 2:20 a.m. on Sunday, 26-year-old Michael Williams was cited and released for driving without a license on the 600 block of Calhoun Avenue.
• At 2:36 p.m. on Friday, 30-year-old Vance Richard Webster was cited and released for shoplifting on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:57 p.m. on Saturday, 36-year-old William Scott Phillip was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:47 a.m. on Saturday, a 60-year-old man reported the two front windows of his vehicle were broken with a rock on the 3100 block of Dimond Park Loop.
• At 8:29 a.m. on Friday, 31-year-old Chelsea Jenna Willis was arrested on four JPD warrants on the 100 block of Franklin Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 10:12 a.m. on Saturday, 44-year-old Ryan Lindsey McCallister was arrested on a JPD warrant and charged with disorderly conduct and violating conditions of release on the 900 block of Thane Road and taken to LCCC.
• At 1:50 a.m. on Sunday, 30-year-old Shanye Howard was arrested on two JPD warrants and for driving without a license and violating conditions fo release on the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road and taken to LCCC.