This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:54 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. Alcohol was involved.
Deer hunting violation
• On March 28, Alaska Wildlife Trooper cited Abner Miller, 35, for taking deer over the legal limit during the 2013 general season deer hunt. Miller harvested a third deer in the portion of game management unit 1C where the legal bag limit of deer is two.
• On Monday, wildlife troopers cited Jody Kowing, 37, for taking two female deer in the portion of Unit 1C where there is no open season for female deer during the 2014 general season deer hunt.
• At 10:05 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Natalia Sanders, 33, for disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Ferry Way. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:09 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Jason Grove, 39, for driving under the influence in the 4200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. He was also arrested for two counts of reckless endangerment. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Fire and medical
• On Friday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 13 EMS calls, one transport call, one call cancelled en route, three burn complaints and one call about smoke in a residence due to chimney issues.
• On Saturday, CCFR responded to nine EMS calls, two transport calls, three calls cancelled en route and one burn complaint.
• On Sunday, CCFR responded to six EMS calls, two unauthorized burn calls and one call that was cancelled en route.
• At 11:28 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Frank Miller, 52, for a probation remand in the 200 block of Front Street. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:42 p.m. Saturday, a 46-year-old woman reported her daughter’s bicycle was stolen in the 2700 block of David Street.
• At 3:02 p.m. Saturday, Alaska State Troopers arrested Richard Clayton, 48, near mile 20 on Glacier Highway on two warrants related to an original larceny charge. He was taken to LCCC and held in lieu of a $750 bail.
• At 8:29 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested William Eric Moy Jr. in the 6200 block of Glacier Highway on an outstanding warrant. Moy fled officers upon contact and was additionally arrested for resisting an officer. He was taken to LCCC in lieu of a $250 bail.