This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:05 a.m. on Tuesday, a 22-year-old man was arrested on an Alaska State Troopers warrant and domestic violence- assault and resisting arrest and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 9:57 a.m. on Tuesday, a 63-year-old man reported he was assaulted by a 30-year-old man on the 4400 block of Sesame Street.
• At 11:27 a.m. on Tuesday, 30-year-old Vance Webster III was arrested for violating conditions of release and criminal mischief on the 9300 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:05 a.m. on Tuesday, a 34-year-old man reported a 37-year-old woman was causing a disturbance on the 3400 block of Foster Avenue.
• At 8:28 p.m. on Monday, 36-year-old Karalyn Rapp was arrested for a JPD warrant, larceny, and violating conditions of release at Sealaska Plaza and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 8:31 p.m. on Monday, 50-year-old Calvin Weimer was cited and released for driving with a suspended license on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 4:55 a.m. on Tuesday, 34-year-old Kristi Ellen Willis was arrested for three AST warrants as well as interfering with a peace officer, promoting contraband, and misconduct involving a controlled substance on the 9000 block of Egan Drive and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.