This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:17 p.m. Saturday, JPD assisted in documenting a shed fire in the 8400 block of Nugget Drive.
• At 4:56 p.m. Saturday, a 65-year-old man reported his property was burglarized in the 12500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:39 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of a violation of a stalking protective order.
• At 11:02 a.m. Saturday, a 19-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence related criminal mischief. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:21 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated the death of a 61-year-old woman in the 4100 block of Aspen Avenue. Death is not considered suspicious. Next of kin has been notified.
• At 3:43 p.m. Saturday, James Cole Bottelson, 27, was cited and released for disorderly conduct in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 7:59 p.m. Saturday, a 27-year-old woman reported a windshield to a vehicle was broken out.
• At 4:46 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute between a 32-year-old man and 30-year-old woman.
• At 4:49 a.m. Sunday, a 30-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence related assault, and was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:30 p.m. Saturday, David Raphael Ripley, 48, was arrested for drunken driving in hte 8400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicle was impouunded.
• At 2:36 p.m. Saturday, a 58-year-old woman reported damage to outside artwork in the 300 block of Whittier Street.