This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:59 p.m. on Monday, 51-year-old Lynda Love Watts was arrested for assault and criminal mischief on Egan Drive and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 6:55 a.m. on Tuesday, a 56-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 24-year-old man on the 900 block of Thane Road.
• At 2:31 p.m. on Monday, a 63-year-old woman reported a burglary at a residence on the 800 block of 10th Street.
• At 8:47 a.m. on Tuesday, 38-year-old Jason Budbill was arrested on a probation remand on the 9900 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 8:57 p.m. on Monday, JPD responded to a report of a 33-year-old man breaking into vehicles on the 9100 block of James Boulevard but no charges were pressed.
• At 7:52 p.m. on Monday, 50-year-old Richard Charles Brommels was arrested for escape, violating conditions of release and three JPD warrants on Park Place and taken to LCCC.
• At 10:57 p.m. on Monday, 43-year-old Matthew David Dominesy was arrested on an Alaska State Troopers warrant on the 5700 block of Concrete Way and taken to LCCC.