This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:42 p.m. on Monday, a 45-year-old woman reported a 56-year-old woman assaulted her on the 1900 block of Allen Court.
• At 11:26 a.m. on Monday, 62-year-old Ruth Anne Sumpson was arrested for disorderly conduct, violating conditions of release and an outstanding warrant on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. She taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:07 a.m. on Monday, a 66-year-old woman reported someone burglarized her residence on the 400 block of Third Street.
• At 9:14 a.m. on Monday, a 37-year-old woman reported a burglary on the 9100 block of Cinema Drive.
• At 7:03 p.m. on Monday, 45-year-old man Christopher Jonathon Davidson was arrested for criminal trespass on the 5100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 1:41 p.m. on Monday, a 42-year-old man reported someone tried to use a counterfeit $20 bill on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 7:44 a.m. on Monday, a 50-year-old woman reported fraudulent use of his bank account.
• At 6:29 p.m. on Monday, a 45-year-old woman reported someone shoplifted from a local business on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 10:53 a.m. on Monday, a 34-year-old woman reported the theft of newspapers from a business on the 5700 block of Concrete Way.
• At 11:14 a.m. on Monday, a 42-year-old woman reported the theft of tools from a construction site on the 5800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:24 p.m. on Monday, a 72-year-old man reported that someone broke into his van and stole an electric bike on the 200 block of Marine Way.
• At 12:39 p.m. on Monday, a 51-year-old man reported his RV had been broken into on the 2500 block of Channel Drive.