This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:38 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of a man, 49, in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road who reported the burglary of an empty apartment and theft of an estimated $500 worth of green Ryobi cordless tools and accessories. Investigation continues.
• At 6:18 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a burglary in a residence in the 3400 block of Douglas Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 7:50 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a burglary in the 300 block of Gastineau Avenue.
• At 2:25 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested a 20-year-old man for domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. The man was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held without bail.
• At 3:56 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Aaron Framke, 38, in the 6500 block of Egan Drive for driving under the influence. Alcohol was a factor. Framke was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:02 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested John Langreder, 24, in the 6500 block of Egan Drive for providing false information and on two Alaska State Troopers warrants. Langreder was taken to LCCC and held on $100 bail.
• At 2:41 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a woman, 63, in the 5900 block of Lemon Street who reported an estimated $50 of damage to her residential fence.
• At 10:37 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of a man, 59, on Egan Drive who reported a tire slashed on his car.