This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:37 p.m. on Sunday, a 39-year-old man was arrested for fear assault, violating a protective order, interfering with report of a domestic violence crime and resisting arrest and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:05 p.m. on Monday, a 22-year-old woman reported a 39-year-old woman violated a protective order by contacting her.
• At 6:44 a.m. on Monday, 36-year-old Reyna Marie Regalado was arrested for disorderly conduct and violating conditions of release on the 3300 block of Douglas Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:26 p.m. on Monday, JPD received a report of a 30-year-old man throwing things.
• At 12:44 p.m. on Monday, a wallet found on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway was brought to JPD for safekeeping.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:22 p.m. on Monday, 44-year-old Billie Jo Kanouse was arrested for driving while intoxicated on the 8800 block of Egan Drive after striking another vehicle and taken to LCCC. The vehicle she was driving was impounded. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 10:51 p.m. on Monday, a 45-year-old woman reported a woman shoplifted from a business and then fled on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 4:30 p.m. on Monday, JPD responded to a report of shots fired on the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 9:44 a.m. on Monday, a 51-year-old woman reported the theft of a Glock handgun on the 7500 block of Vista Del Sol Drive.
• At 8 p.m. on Monday, 38-year-old Joshua Abdon was arrested for a Kodiak Police Department warrant and charged with false information and taken to LCCC.