This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with informationabout a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:37 p.m. Monday, a 29-year-old was arrested for domestic-violence-related criminal mischief and taken to Lemon Creek.
• At 10:37 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested 35-year-old Malcom Tullis in the 2400 block of Egan Drive for DUI and reckless endangerment. His breath-alcohol content was measured at 0.134 percent. He was transported to LCCC and later released on his own recognizance. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:24 p.m. Tuesday, 20-year-old Skyler de Asis was arrested in the 17500 block of Glacier Highway for being a minor operating a vehicle after consuming alcohol. He also was charged with two counts of reckless endangerment.
• At 2:19 p.m. Monday, a 59-year-old woman reported fraudulent bank account activity.
At 1:46 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a fraud reported in the Juneau area.
• At 5:34 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a stolen bicycle in the 3400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:15 p.m. Tuesday, a 61-year-old man reported his bicycle was stolen in the 3200 block of Bresee Street.
• At 8:57 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of stolen fuel in the 9000 block of Atlin Drive.
• At 9:42 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a reported theft of tools from an unlocked vehicle on Shaune Drive.
• At 4:24 p.m. Monday, a 29-year-old man reported another man was trespassing on his property in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway and making him fearful.
• At 4:48 a.m. Tuesday, a 52-year-old man reported his unlocked silver Ford F-150 was rifled in the 1700 block of Capital View Court, and nothing of value was taken.
• At 3:39 p.m. Tuesday, a woman was trespassed from a business in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 6:33 p.m. Tuesday, 32-year-old Alan Lee was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release. He was lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:06 a.m. Wednesday, a 31-year-old man reported a 26-year-old woman had violated a trespass warning in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:24 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated criminal mischief vandalism in the 10800 block of Black Bear Road.
• At 6:29 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated vandalism in the 2800 block of Postal Way.