This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:50 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Brody Allen Flint, 33, in the 1800 block of Douglas Highway for assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:48 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Lorraine Paul, 44, in the 200 block of Front Street for disorderly conduct. Alcohol was a factor. Paul was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:48 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the reported violation of a domestic violence protective order in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 12:19 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a 42-year-old woman who reported her 16-year-old son’s debit card was stolen.
• At 9:08 p.m. Monday, JPD cited and released Sofia Caitlin Tenney, 29, in the 2700 block of Egan Drive for third-degree forgery.
• At 4:42 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 2500 block of Barrett Avenue to investigate the report of a 49-year-old man who reported his red 2012 Honda CRF dirt bike had been stolen.
• At 1:45 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a 35-year-old man who reported a 32-year-old woman was trespassing at a business.
• At 2:46 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Zachary Pratt, 29, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release. Pratt was taken to LCCC.