This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:09 p.m. on Wednesday, 47-year-old Eddy Renee Rodriguez was arrested for assault, theft, resisting arrest, harassment, and violating conditions of release on Egan Drive and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 5:42 p.m. on Wednesday, a 31-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence- assault and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 12:04 a.m. on Thursday, 57-year-old Michael Edward Spoon was arrested for assault on the 1900 block of Allen Court and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 12 a.m. on Friday, a 22-year-old man was arrested for assault and misconduct involving weapons and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 10:41 a.m. on Thursday, a 39-year-old woman reported a 41-year-old man violated his conditions of release by contacting her.
• At 4:48 p.m. on Thursday, a 40-year-old woman reported a 38-year-old woman violated the conditions of a domestic violence protective order.
• At 11:32 p.m. on Thursday, 29-year-old Michael James Trull was arrested for violating conditions of release and driving with a revoked license on the 4400 block of Columbia Boulevard and taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:11 a.m. on Friday, JPD received a report of a 49-year-old woman and a 44-year-old man violating conditions of release. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 6:30 a.m. on Friday, a 33-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence- criminal mischief and taken to LCCC.
• At 10:34 a.m. on Friday, JPD investigated a report of a fraudulent credit card use on the 5100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:46 p.m. on Thursday, a 20-year-old man reported a stolen automobile on the 4500 block of Wood Duck Avenue. It was later found and returned to the owner.
• At 4:22 p.m. on Wednesday, 31-year-old James Switzer was cited and released for driving with license suspended on the 4000 block of Egan Drive.
• At 2:37 p.m. on Thursday, 43-year-old Cory Daniel Bryant was arrested on an outstanding JPD warrant on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC. 36-year-old Michelle Leoa Boerem was cited and released for driving without a license and violating conditions of release.