This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:59 p.m. on Wednesday, a 37-year-old man damaged a door on Egan Drive and left the area before an officer arrived.
• At 3:53 p.m. on Wednesday, a 28-year-old woman reported a 35-year-old man violated conditions of release by contacting her.
• At 8:01 p.m. on Wednesday, 37-year-old Justin Wayne Ridinger was arrested for disorderly conduct and interfering with a peace officer’s duty on the 100 block of Franklin Street and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:22 a.m. on Thursday, 39-year-old Olan Dale Beaird Jr. was arrested for disorderly conduct on the 200 block of Eighth Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 8:49 p.m. on Wednesday, 49-year-old David Raphael Ripley was cited and released for driving with a suspended license on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road, and the vehicle he was driving impounded.
• At 12:23 p.m. on Wednesday, 23-year-old Yovena Mareen Willard was cited for released for trespassing on the 8100 block of Threadneedle Street. 32-year-old Steven Donald Scanlon Jr. was cited and released for driving with a suspended license.
• At 1:05 p.m. on Wednesday, 51-year-old Dwayne Lee Clements was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 4:12 p.m. on Wednesday, a 31-year-old reported a 35-year-old was trespassing at a business on the 9900 block Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.