This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:18 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 5000 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of an assault involving a 52-year-old man and an 83-year-old man. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 6:20 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 5800 block of Lemon Street to investigate the report of a 33-year-old man who reported a burglary. A 31-year-old woman reported her car keys and title were stolen when the burglary occurred.
• At 1:06 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 1900 block of Allen Court to investigate the death of 37-year-old woman Dana O. Craig, JPD Public Safety Manager Erann Kalwara said. The death is not considered suspicious.
• At 1:21 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the report of a 31-year-old woman who reported a 49-year-old man assaulted her in the Juneau area. Alcohol was a factor. The man left the scene prior to JPD arriving.
• At 9:57 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Michael Blain Williams, 54, in the 5800 block of Lemon Street for driving while intoxicated. Williams was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and the 2008 Toyota Tundra he was driving was impounded.
• At 9:45 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Michele Annette Wren, 53, in the 5900 block of Churchill Way for filing a false report to police. Alcohol was a factor. Wren was taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 10 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 5300 block of Commercial Boulevard to investigate a motor vehicle crash that involved a 2008 Cadillac driven by a 41-year-old woman and a 2008 Ford Ranger driven by a 58-year-old man. No injuries were reported. The 41-year-old woman, whom Kalwara identified as Shannon L. Martin, was cited for careless driving.
• At 8:04 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 4000 block of Deborah Drive to investigate the report of a 32-year-old woman who reported seeing suspicious activity near her home. Officers found footprints in the snow, Kalwara said, but were not able to find a person.
• At 9:19 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 5900 block of Churchill Way to investigate the report of a 25-year-old woman who reported an unknown person entered her work van and stole keys.
• At 3:03 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 3100 block of Dimond Park Loop to investigate the report of a 15-year-old girl trespassing at Thunder Mountain High School. The girl had violated a trespass letter, Kalwara said, and the girl left the area before police got there.
• At 11:37 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a 44-year-old man who reported a 37-year-old man had trespassed at a business. Alcohol was a factor.