This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 2:12 a.m. on Thursday, a 37-year-old woman reported an assault on the 9100 block of Cinema Drive. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 1:31 p.m. on Wednesday, a 57-year-old woman reported a 29-year-old man stole her purse on the 800 block of 12th Street.
• At 2:37 p.m. on Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of child abuse.
• At 11:34 a.m. on Thursday, JPD investigated a report of child abuse.
• At 1:20 p.m. on Wednesday, a 31-year-old woman reported a 41-year-old man violated a domestic violence protective order.
• At 11:18 p.m. on Wednesday, 38-year-old Vanessa Mary Claire Pazar was arrested for violating conditions of release and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 10:09 a.m. on Thursday, JPD investigated the death of a 65-year-old woman on the 200 block of Franklin Street. Next of kin have not been notified.
• At 1:59 a.m. on Thursday, JPD investigated a disturbance on Egan Drive.
• At 1:51 p.m. on Wednesday, a wallet found the 2500 block of Vista Drive was turned in for safe keeping.
• At 11:49 p.m. on Wednesday, cash found on Shattuck Way was placed in safe keeping.
• At 5:34 p.m. on Wednesday, a 61-year-old man reported a shoplifting to a business on the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 9:03 p.m. on Wednesday, JPD responded to a suicidal subject.
• At 4:55 p.m. on Wednesday, a 56-year-old woman reported a possible burglary on the 3200 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 1:54 p.m. on Wednesday, 35-year-old Bethany Remi Kunkle was arrested for two JPD warrants and interfering on the 700 block of Ninth Street.
• At 11:35 a.m. on Thursday, 30-year-old Zachary Alex Pratt was arrested on an AST warrant and charged with resisting arrest on the 1000 block of Salmon Creek Road and taken to LCCC.