This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:08 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of witness tampering in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:24 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Egan Drive to investigate a five-car crash. Three people were taken to the hospital and two were flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle with serious injuries. Police have not issued charges, but the investigation continues. Read Friday’s A3 page for more.
• At 8:17 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated the report of a sexual assault in the Juneau area.
• At 1:19 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard to investigate the report of shoplifting. Charges will be forwarded to the City Attorney’s Office.
• At 7:43 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Reyna Marie Regalado, 34, in the 5100 block of Glacier Highway for criminal trespass. Regalado was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:47 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Franklin Joseph Naumcheff, 33, in the area of Marine Way for disorderly conduct. Alcohol was a factor. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:05 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Oscar Snell, 47, in the 100 block of Franklin Street on two JPD warrants. Snell was taken to LCCC and personal property of his was taken into safekeeping.
• On Thursday, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania resident Stephen Staniland, 30, for obtaining a 2016 resident sport fish license when he didn’t meet Alaska’s residency requirements. The citation was for $310.