This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:22 a.m. on Thursday, a 39-year-old man reported a burglary to his residence on the 2500 block of Radcliffe Road.
• At 3:10 p.m. on Wednesday, a 55-year-old woman reported a 29-year-old woman violated conditions of release and stole a cell phone on the 200 block of Gastineau Avenue.
• At 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, a 56-year-old man reported someone borrowed his Honda Civic on the 100 block of Savikko Road and didn’t return it.
• At 12:22 a.m. on Thursday, 34-year-old Casey Rae Muir was arrested for larceny and violating conditions of release on the 3200 block of Fritz Cove Road and taken to LCCC.
• At 2:26 p.m. on Wednesday, 38-year-old Ursula-Arron Stewart was cited and released for driving without a license on the 5100 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 8:38 a.m. on Thursday, 53-year-old Joseph Manual Jensen was cited and released for driving with a revoked license on the 5000 block of Glacier Highway and the vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 4:43 a.m. on Thursday, 74-year-old James George Brouillette Jr. was arrested for criminal trespass on Egan Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 5:01 p.m. on Wednesday, a 39-year-old man reported items stolen from the business on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:20 p.m. on Wednesday, a 70-year-old woman reported her 2005 Subaru was rifled on the 2100 block of Lawson Creek Road.