This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:42 p.m. Thursday, a 45-year-old woman reported a burglary to her residence in the 800 block of Dixon Street.
• At noon Thursday, Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into possible child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 11:10 a.m. Friday, M George Miyasato was arrested for violating a stalking protective order and was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:43 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 12:55 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 1:01 a.m. Friday, Seven Wise was arrested for driving while intoxicated. Wise’s breath alcohol content was measured over the legal limit of 0.08 percent after officers pulled his vehicle over on Egan Drive near Walmart. Wise was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:27 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism of a car parked in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 10:45 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a single vehicle roll-over crash involving a 1999 Toyota 4Runner. The driver, 37-year-old F Dawn Land, was cited for driving without a valid license and was arrested on seven JPD warrants, with bail totalling $700. The Toyota was impounded. One occupant of the vehicle was treated for minor injuries.