This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:29 p.m. Thursday, Joni Williams, 54, was arrested for one count of disorderly conduct in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. Alcohol was involved.
Driving under the influence
• At 8:57 p.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department arrested Brick Engstrom, 29, for driving under the influence in the area of Basin Road. Engstrom was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and the vehicle he was operating was impounded. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:24 a.m. Friday, Charles Clasby, 37, was arrested for terroristic threats, assault and criminal trespass in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway. JPD took Clasby to LCCC, where he was held on $3,000 bail.
• At 12:32 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the report of theft, a window broken on a vehicle, and possession of stolen or misplaced credit cards in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 1:59 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the report from a 46-year-old male of a theft from a business in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Investigation continues. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:37 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Christian Knapp, 24, after he allegedly stole a drill valued at $200 from a business in the 9900 block of Glacier Highway, then attempted to run away from store employees. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:31 a.m. Friday, a 32-year-old male reported a stolen wallet in the 8100 block of Keegan Street. One of the cards in the wallet was later fraudulently used. Investigation continues.
• At 8:51 a.m. Friday, a 34-year-old male reported the theft of a backpack and the fraudulent use of a credit card in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 10:12 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of shoplifting in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 9:12 a.m. Friday, a 49-year-old male reported a stolen 2004 Chevrolet Silverado in the 5400 block of Shaune Drive. The vehicle was later recovered.
• At 10:03 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of trespassing in the 100 block of Front Street. Investigation continues.
• At 1:55 p.m. Friday, Alaska State Troopers arrested Juneau man Joshua Walker, 33, on two outstanding arrest warrants for failure to comply with probation. Walker was taken to LCCC and held on no bail.