This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:26 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 5400 block of Shaune Drive to investigate the report of a burglary of storage units. Investigation continues.
• At 11:43 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to the confidential report of child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At noon Thursday, JPD arrested Timothy Ebona, 42, in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue for criminal mischief. Ebona was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:37 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested a 56-year-old man in the Juneau area after a 44-year-old woman reported the man had hit her in the face. The man was charged with domestic violence assault, taken to LCCC and held without bail.
• At 9:48 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to the report of a 50-year-old woman who reported being assaulted by a 51-year-old man.
• At 1:32 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of drug activity.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:30 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue to investigate the report of a 33-year-old man who reported his car was hit in a parking lot. No injuries were reported. Officers are reviewing video footage to identify the suspect vehicle.
• At 7:38 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 800 block of 12th Street to investigate the report of a 47-year-old man who reported a theft of services.
• At 8:54 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 6500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 31-year-old man who reported two people broke into his trailer. JPD cited 27-year-old woman Sigatabu Oudekerk and 27-year-old man Franklin Hotch for criminal trespassing.
• At 11:25 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue to investigate the report of a 36-year-old woman trespassing at a business. The woman was not cited, but was given a verbal warning not to trespass at the business.