This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:50 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department arrested a 15-year-old boy in the 1600 block of Renninger Street for assault. He was taken to the Johnson Youth Center.
• At 2:30 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested Diane Faleupolu Timoteo, 19, in the 4600 block of Thane Road for driving under the influence. Timoteo’s breath-alcohol content was measured at 0.162 percent. Timoteo crashed a 2003 Toyota 4Runner into a ditch, resulting in an estimated $4,300 of damage to the car. Timoteo was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and the car was impounded. Timoteo was also charged with violating conditions of release. A passenger in the car, 28-year-old Fuapauna Sua, was cited and released for violating conditions of release.
• At 9:55 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested Robert William Druley, 57, in the area of Hospital Drive for driving under the influence. Druley’s breath-alcohol content was measured at 0.244 percent. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:59 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a 40-year-old man’s report that a 25-year-old man was harassing him in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 4:43 p.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released Kevin Howard, 45, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for concealment of merchandise and violating conditions of release.
• At 6:30 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to the area of Sitka Street to investigate a 42-year-old man’s report that a yellow Caterpillar generator was stolen. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues.
• At 8:37 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 9500 block of Mendenhall Loop Road to investigate a 40-year-old man’s report that a 9.9 HP Yamaha kicker was stolen from his boat.
• At 10:47 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested Brandon Lee Bowhay, 38, in the 11400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road on an outstanding $20,000 Alaska State Troopers warrant for violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:32 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 9100 block of James Boulevard to investigate a 56-year-old woman’s report of the theft of trays of plants. The plants were later returned.
• At 11:21 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of trespassing. Investigation continues.