This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:15 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 3100 block of Dimond Park Loop to investigate the report that someone smoked marijuana on school property.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 10:21 a.m. Friday, JPD cited a 35-year-old man for failing to stop at a red light after his 1994 Ford pickup hit a 2000 Subaru Impreza in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. No injuries were reported, and both vehicles were towed from the scene.
• At 2:57 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 8700 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 36-year-old man that a 32-year-old woman had stolen an Airsoft gun from a business.
• At 3:14 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 3900 block of Portage Boulevard to investigate the report of a 59-year-old woman who reported the theft of $75 from a home.
• At 3:45 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 8400 block of Nugget Drive to investigate the report of a 53-year-old man who reported his Huffy “Budweiser” beach cruiser was stolen.
• At 6:16 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 2800 block of Riverside Drive to investigate the report of a 27-year-old man who reported his wallet was stolen and that the credit cards in it were fraudulently used. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 8:20 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 300 block of C Street to investigate the report of a 41-year-old man who reported his 2000 Chevrolet Silverado was stolen sometime since Wednesday. The car was later recovered.
• At 7:11 p.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released Jordan Marie Mills, 26, in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard for criminal trespass.