This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:55 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department arrested John Ross, 58, in the 1900 block of Allen Court after a 60-year-old man reported Ross had assaulted him. Alcohol was a factor. Ross was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:18 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 6500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate a 54-year-old woman’s report of a burglary.
• At 3:03 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 1900 block of Davis Avenue to investigate a 36-year-old woman’s report that someone had tried to break into her home. No items were reported stolen.
• At 5:05 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 2:27 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Vanessa Marie Anderson, 35, in the 3300 block of Riverside Drive for open lewdness and violating conditions of release. Anderson was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:40 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested a 29-year-old woman in the Juneau area for criminal mischief domestic violence. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:18 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a 58-year-old woman’s report that a 32-year-old man trespassed at her home.
• At 2:20 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a 70-year-old woman’s report of identity theft in the Juneau area.
• At 9:21 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue to investigate a 42-year-old woman’s report of attempted shoplifting.
• At 4:38 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 1000 block of Salmon Creek Lane to investigate a 22-year-old woman’s report of suspicious activity.
• At 1:19 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 8700 block of Glacier Highway to investigate a 55-year-old woman’s report of the theft of jewelry from a business.
• At 4:23 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the area of Clinton Drive to investigate a 68-year-old man’s report that a boat and a trailer had been stolen. The boat and trailer were later found.
• At 9:59 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Arthur Olson, 33, in the 1800 block of Davis Avenue for criminal trespass. Olson was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:50 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested Casey Muir, 32, in the 100 block of Franklin Street for trespassing at a business. She was taken to LCCC and also charged with violating conditions of release.