This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10 p.m. on Wednesday, 35-year-old William Francis Cole was arrested for criminal mischief on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:49 p.m. on Wednesday, 45-year-old Monique Meldoy Imboden was arrested for driving under the influence with a BAC of .209 on the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road. Imboden was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:47 p.m. on Wednesday, 35-year-old William Philip was cited and released for the concealment of merchandise on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:25 p.m. on Wednesday, 27-year-old Lance David James was cited and released for larceny on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:32 p.m. on Wednesday, a 58-year-old man reported a computer stolen on the 8600 block of Teal Street.
• At 1:31 a.m. on Thursday, 36-year-old Curtis Loren Lane was cited for driving without a license on Wickersham Avenue. A passenger, 34-year-old Nicholas Lee Morgan, was arrested on a Juneau Police Department warrant for failure to appear at arraignment and was taken to LCCC. The vehicle was impounded.