This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9 p.m. on Tuesday, a 30-year-old man was arrested for multiple counts of domestic violence-assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 2:55 p.m. on Tuesday, a 38-year-old was arrested for violating conditions of release on the 1300 block of Brittany Place and taken to LCCC.
• At 6:34 a.m. on Wednesday, 42-year-old Michael James Hoyt was arrested for violating conditions of release on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 12:21 p.m. on Tuesday, there was an investigation into the death of an 81-year-old woman on the 400 block of I Street. It is not considered suspicious.
• At 3:28 a.m. on Wednesday, 19-year-old Alexander Nathaniel Jones was cited and released for interfering with a peace officer and for underage drinking on the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 4:13 p.m. on Tuesday, 32-year-old Amanda Phillips was cited and released for driving with a revoked license on the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 12:55 p.m. on Tuesday, 58-year-old Priscilla Brown was cited and released for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle she as driving was impounded.